Key Highlights of life Pt 1

Hey there guys! Its been so long since I've updated my blog after..... a few months? almost half a year. I bet. and YES I've been busy the whole time for the few months. Don't worry, I will share the key highlights of my life when I was taking a break from my blogging activity.

So when was the last time I update? hmm pretty much since before my birthday? I don't know if I ever told u guys that my cca is ITEShowChoir. If you guys are wondering, these are all just a bunch of talented people who just loves to sing and dance. And yes, is more like a Glee version of us. They have performed in many different stages, even in overseas! Don't worry, they have a YouTube channel and Facebook to keep you guys updated with all the performances us did ! So, alright here's the updates;

So this right here, I was actually selected to be part of the ACA-Champs Competition along with the alumni's of my CCA; ITESHOWCHOIR :) This was honestly the first time ever for me to be performing on stage and I swear, it feels like we were in the real-life movie competition. Like Pitch perfect 2 scene. Where they had to challenge with other good musicians and stuffs. Nerve-wrecking I should say, but I will never forget the whole experience I've had with them. Our hard work did paid off so far! When times gets rough, there will always be good things come to an end. For sure. We are truly blessed and thankful that we came in as the 1st position GOLD Award under category of Pop-Choir ( if I wasn't mistaken ) hehehe. But yes. At the end of the day, its not the prize that counts. but rather the teamwork and bond we have grown for each other as times passed :)






Now you guys knew that I had a long hair previously back then, but I've decided to cut my hair short length because of the humid weather and a new try outs for me in terms of hairstyle. Why not? The feeling's fresh, it feels healthier, feels young, feels good. More. Basically more to an advantage. and this haircut is like during those birthday month time. I had to do it asap cause its TOO HEATY. I've learned to accept the way I would look because at the end of the day, I can't be portraying myself as someone I'm not. So I just have to be me. myself. That's what's important. Nothing else.
Of course, birthdays are always an event where you thought there won't be anything special before you know it. But it was something for me to remember definitely because I celebrate them with my favourite person together with my family. We had it at the LabSG located at Arab St. And guess what, the staff's there also played apart in the surprised too!! The surprises were seriously unexpected cause this event basically is two days before my birthday. and we were supposed to have a family dinner together with my boyfriend. I thought it was JUST family dinner. But you know the feeling when you just thought you're having a normal dinner with family cause its just been a long time you've not been spending time with them? so you really don't expect anything from them.

and yeah, suddenly there's this happy birthday song together with one of the staff holding a birthday cake and walking down the pathway (LIKE I THOUGHT IT SOMEONE ELSE'S BIRTHDAY) I literally asks "Oh! Whose birthday today" with that kind of puzzled-eager face giving. The moment I look at my dad's face, he smiled at me like he was indirectly giving me this hidden message saying "its yours" on the forehead. It took me awhile to download though. Soon enough I get the meaning of it and I'm like OMG....it's me. I cried in tears of joy and surprise hahaha. It's a good surprise indeed.




I did celebrate another celebration. and this was during one day after my birthday I guess and this time its with my biological mother. It was a simple celebration and spending quality time together and I guess that was the only time I get to see her during the year. So as to speak..




Not to mention, I feel blessed truly for this year my relationship with my man has been going very well and we get to spend our Hari Raya Outing together for the 2nd time!! Honestly I feel like its like a good goals for us. We still stay strong and stay rooted for each other, no otherwise :) Of course every relationships will go through ups and downs. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm super happy, blessed, glad & many other positive things being in this relationship and everything has been going smooth for the both of us. I hope next year we will stick throughout together and never fail to support each other. He has been a very supportive, caring and the kind of my type guy all along and I'm super happy!!
These are the performances that we get to perform on stage having lots of crowds like for example; at the Esplanade for National Day "Singing Heart to Heart" and also SG50 !! We had tons of rehearsal to focus on and it sure was tired! Hell tough runs we've been. But I must say that in the end it was a success and we enjoyed every single phase of it. Its not easy for sure but we made it! YAY!! SO what's more other than just performances? HARI RAYA OUTING WITH SHOWCHOIR! Every year after the fasting month, we would gather together and plan to go out for hari raya visits as one SC family :) It was my first time ever to have ever been in this kind of cca where there will be so much bonding within one another just by little things like this and yes again, I'm blessed to have met all of them and I hope the following year will be better! Especially there will be new batches of juniors joining us.... HEH.

I think that is too much of a story to read now! I will be updating another blogpost soon! Thanks for taking the time to read peeps! I appreciate it so much! Do wait for another upload but in the meantime, I have created a website of my own recently! well not really under MY website but some what similar :) Check them out at www.swxxtrxvxngx21.wix.com/sweetjourney ! I have yet to post any new blogs down there but I will update them once I have the time to it! My infos are there too so if there is anything feel free to mail me! :) Love, swxxtrxvxngx.

Comments

Popular Posts