2016; Highlight of my PAIN


How much patient I have in me in dealing all sorts of problem? I wouldn't know. Be it either small stuffs or big personal issues, It's 2017 now. And I must say that it has been one year ever since I've touch on my blog. Real talk here. Pfft.

Hi, welcome back on my blog. Where I talk about my experience in life and the lessons that taught me in being who I am finally today. What was 2016 like for me? Rough & Bitter year. In that particular year, came so many bullshits that I have never ever thought it would happen to me. I'm pretty sure some of you, YOUR 2016, was also shitty. Here is mine;

2016;

 it was a tough, rollercoaster year for me. To say the least. Be it mentally, physically and emotionally. I had to deal with so many anxieties in me. My mind wasn't really in peace with A LOT of things. Literally. So many doubts and insecurities. okay, we all have that sometimes too. To girls, I bet you will understand. Maybe some guys too :) Physically? There were so many changes in me. From being so happy and fit, became depressed and sick till I didn't really take good care of myself. I fell sick so bad that it went to a phase where I had to undergo Ops.my level of stress and sickness affected my focal point of infected pain. It became chronic so I had to remove it. the amount of stresses, my doubts, my vulnerable side of mine became so wide and open, it led myself into a disaster in the end. I couldn't handle much at that point of time. Emotionally? hahaha... imagine this:

From broken friendship at the beginning of the year, tough breakup phase (which I will share with yall on the next blogpost), my unstable performance conduct in school, bringing up my beloved CCA, dealing with the mentality I faced, to pushing myself beyond my limits, to find and prove myself worth, and many more. Like again I mentioned before, I don't consider myself having the WORST of problems among all. I mean, everyone has their different strength and limits that sometimes when its being tested and pushed through, its too much for them to carry on. So this is my story, my own set of heavy cries that I couldn't bare to handle.

In the end, I made it out alive. Through it all, I picked myself up from the ground and it was all worth it in the end. I hope. Well, getting myself through the pain considered it as "I made it". I learnt so much in that one year. Where I told myself that its time to be more mentally wiser, stronger and better than before. My mistakes, my flaws, my wrong doings, my success, my failures, my happiness, my sadness. I should've known better now, so in return, I wanna push myself more. Will I consider 2016 as my highlight? My peak? hmmm.

More of; 2016 was the highlight of my PAIN.

Comments

Popular Posts