WARNING: May gross you out. My Food Poisoning Experience

Gosh I don’t know where to start. I just wanna write about my first ever experience having to go through these pain in my life. I’m not dramatic or shit but lol, it really is a life&death situation scenario. Food poisoning + PERIOD ?!?!?! Can u EVER imagine that pain????? Let me break it down for you guys.

Okay so i started to have this sickness on my workday itself; 14.10.17. Exactly two days ago. Yall might be wondering why i didnt went to the doctor YESTERDAY. Funny right? Well i was trying to be smart. How? Yesterday; 15.10.17 , was my OFF DAY. So, i took a chance for that day to REST for the ENTIRE day just laying in bed, drink lots of plain water. AND ALSO because if I were to go to the doctors on my off day, my MC days would be shortened. Get it?

Like say if I were to go yesterday and had an MC for two days, it only means that my mc would be on my off day & today. Then tomorrow i would have to go to work. But since I went to the doctors TODAY... i was given two days MC. Meaning = total of 3 days rest. HAHAHA DO U GUYS GET IT NOW? ((Please tell me i’m just being cheeky smart & dumb at the same time))

But really, I couldn’t move much at all so no point of me going to the doctors on my off day. Its the same kind of a weak state i’m in as compared to today. So no difference.

ANYWAYS, back to the story. The night before I my afternoon shift, i was mad hungry for food. So i cook for myself 2 packets of maggie curry & of course alongside with my favourite drink of all time; Honey Green Tea. It was going super fine as normal. But even as I was eating throughout, it felt weird. Like I wanted to throw up. But it didnt really bother me much anyway. The next morning when i woke up, i started to feel so damn giddy & nausea af cause i kept having images of maggie stuck in my head. ITS PRETTY GROSS TO IMAGINE A DIGESTED MAGGIE IN YOUR STOMACH WHILE YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT IT EW.

Now you might be thinking; was the maggie expired or something? Nah. Not at all. We bought the maggie early last week like cmon don’t tell me maggie expires within one week like Breads do right? :”)

Idk probably the lack of hygiene purpose while cooking or something. I DONT KNOW. I cooked the same like how i cook. I washed it like how i always washed it. But idk man, if Allah really decides that you should be sick, then you have to redha & accept it that you are gonna be sick. You know? Thats what I learn.

I shrugged it off. I went to work as per normal. Did my job as normal as well. But then suddenly those nausea feelings starts to come back. I felt superrrrr giddy as hell. I rushed to the toilet. Simply cause i had the feeling that i was gonna throw up. Andddd eventually I did. Sheesh. I thought it was a one time thing. But it started to come back every 15-30mins after I throw up. Throwing up is a pain in the ass for your throat okay. Yall should know that feeling. I cried each time i throw up. HAAHHAHA sigh.

Then I start to feel all weak, giddy & shit till i barely can move. I was out of breath even. Till my manager told me to just ask me to do cashier work. Well clearly at first, she asked me if I would wanna go home. I said no cause “i think” i can pull this through. Well, i was wrong. I really couldn’t. But by the time i asked her if i could go home early, it was kinda too late. So i have to accept the consequences. Hahaha too bad but we have to live up for it. She didnt want me to do any heavy work((duh of course)) Eventually, I did managed to pulled through. With the help from Allah. I prayed so hard and struggled to tahan till the end of my shift. Who knew I could actually last? Fever was acting up and all that. You know the symptoms aye? how was the feeling like if u ask? Okay for some of you who have experienced it before, i’m sure u would know. Felt giddy, weak, vomit profusely. It almost felt like it sucked the life outta you. And made you shrink in size. Yeah i got smaller when i’m already small in size. How stressful is that.

But im not complaining about how i look. Its just part of Allah’s blessing to expiate sins & heal myself into a better me. I have trust & faith in Him. Its just that the process through it all, damn... its really unbearable. I just really wanna thank Him for giving me the strength & drag my body to see the doctors for a short while when I, clearly in a state where, I honestly do NOT have a single ounce/bits of energy left in me. I really don’t.

Because to be really honest with you guys, just one hour before i went to see the doc, i was really in a life&death situation in the toilet. DON’T LAUGH LA OKAY :”)
Having diarohhea, found out on that spot i was having my period, threwing up all of the food i TRIED to ate earlier this morning, everything ALL at once? I’m telling you, i was sweating like a bitch. When i got to take a look of myself in the mirror, damn. My lips was really pale af, my whole face looked like there wasnt any blood flowing around there but just my eyebags. Ew right? I got scared too seeing myself. Lol. No joke. I almost faint cause the weakness was so real that i couldnt breathe for a second.

I took a quick rest having a fan at me to dry my sweats out, praying so hard that may Allah give me the strength to see the doc even for a short while. And Alhamdulilah, He did. Its really a miracle when u have trust in Him & putting in the effort. I almost teared up cause the energy that i got from nowhere but Him really amazes me. I was already in a 0 point of state. Allahu.

And yea, last thing the doc told me was that my blood pressure was 80/50. Yea i do have a history of low blood pressure. Explains the extra weakness & giddyness. Sigh. I took my meds and i straight away decided to write this down. Cause i had to record down my worst pain experience ever somewhere. Hahahah imma head to bed & rest cause i need to rest. Will update another two more blogpost after I wake up from my nap. Pray that all is gonna be well for me. Inshaallah in due time i’ll heal with the help from Allah SWT. Amin. Takecare of yourself guys, hope you have a good day today :-)

Lots of love,
Syaf xx

Comments

Popular Posts