De(Illusion)al


You are holding an idiosyncratic beliefs. Contradicted by the reality of yours. Many have its faulty judgement and mistakes. It has various meaning but it is often misinterpreted of a perception that not many will realise. Different lines, different emotion. Different dots, different details.


How do you find your way through your rummaging head? To make sure you are okay? To relieve the stresses you've had in your mind? Any alternatives to tame down your rage and temptations? I could have guess that if you did, you will eventually find your way back and heal yourself. Isn't it something that soothes you? Does it even heal you? How good is that feeling in you? You wouldn't wanna miss it out do you? Here is my main question;


How could something so destructive, ugly and poisoning could turn out into something so beautiful?

It could be something that looks so simple yet intriguing. So satisfying yet detailed. Every bits of it. Payed detailed attentions to my emotions; my anger, my sadness, my destructive thoughts, and the sea of confusions. All in this very piece of work that has been poured out to. It is like the entire soul of mine being transferred to this. And it is not easily explainable. Whatever I can think of in my brain, whatever the outcome of the designs, I drew them out. Simple lines and dots like that could fill out the spaces in this canvas of mine.

This is my escape. This is my solace. This is an another dimension of mine where I find that this is definitely an alternative way for me to avoid my mistakes. My scarred emotions. My physical pain. And this is what I've been trying to prove. That even in your definition of "UGLY", it could turn out something very very beautiful. Believe me, whenever there are other artists outside, I take a good look at their work. I must say that I really respect them. Even I find that they are way better than me. I put a thought to myself; what could be better in my piece? What will stand out? What is attractive in the public's eye?

What you're seeing could be something that relates to you, that makes you attracted to it and for you to adore at. I hope it is and that you will agree with me somehow. But if it doesn't, that is fine. Everyone has different perspectives of it and if you do, don't hesitate to share them with me :)


Love,
Swxxtrxvxngx


Comments

Popular Posts