Questioned

 






" the looks on your face... that kind of look that you secretly gave. the warmest of hugs among them all. feelin a sense of protection because u are there. the kind of smile you love to give because somehow, you know when it comes to me, you'll feel different in a way. that eyes, that looks.... that smile; the most sincere smile. its something that i couldn't describe. so thoughtful of you. likewise, to see me in success. no one has ever done something like that. but thankful still. it feels different. to know something that we both shouldn't know in the first place. the kind of coversation where we never expected it. just by that you gave me butterflies. you gave me satisfaction. such simple conversation would all make things better and better. reminded you to always smile and be happy. but here it questions me this; do you feel different when it comes to me? do you feel soft hearted? how do you actually feel? many thoughts running in my head. full of questions but i just don't want to blow up and bomb you with all that kinds of quiz. i'm very sure you'll feel bothered by it. the thought that you are afraid to be in that situation again. i guess i won't torture that chamber of yours inside your mind and heart. i wouldn't want to be that destroyer of your soul.... i've hurt alot of people that i know. though this question will keep running in my head until its answered. i kept having alot of setbacks because i know you wouldn't want to answer. i might hurt you. but it questions me because im too afraid that you'll might not be in favour to answer them.......... sigh"

Comments

Popular Posts