Ruins Of My Past

Hey yall ! 

I've been working on a "song" that I plan to make them soon in the future. Surprisingly, it's gonna be a rap song given by the text shown below. How this song was made? Erm... funny cause I wrote this during my work hours where I was just too bored and free. I came up with this out of sudden because in the first place all I wanted to write was a simple poem. And as you know... I got emotional halfway and it brings out the words that I have in my mind. Also, this "song"/"poem" was inspired based on my own past events. My main message; No one is ever alone to feel this way during your lowest point of life. I may not have encouraging words to stand with what I wrote in the song/poem. Every sorrows and heartbreaks needs to be expressed out. It calls out to the realization point in us to not be easily fooled by people around. The eyes can't see what the heart & instincts could feel. Even sometimes, the heart doesn't understand what the brain could be aware of. Everyone has their own best mistakes that we should all learn from. So if you happen to find this relatable and felt it as much as I do, do share and spread! I would love to make this "song" come true one day. When I finally have it all done and good, I'll share it on another level. Enjoy reading! xx

I craved for affection, more of that which I lacked.
Hence it was misused for fun, when I start to think it back.
Genuine happiness and kisses, that's one thing is for sure.
For no money could buy that type of affection I'm poor.
Compare my body as a tool for you to fucking use.
To my compassion and trust whom you sadly most abuse.
Soul are as fragile; which you do not see that in me.
Through my eyes that speaks a lot, you choose to blind it blindly.

Let me tell you words of the heart that died so badly in me.
For it was caused by your actions, silence makes entire speech.
You do not realize damage you completely have done.
To me it was "The End" but for you it just had begun.
Let my song be the chills up and down through your spine.
As the normal greeting goes, "Once upon a fuck time".

Laid eyes for each other, in attention we crave.
"But don't be fooled by those words" said myself down the grave.
We became stronger, confused by sweet shits that you played.
At this point it was too late; I was already astray.
In one moment I thought things would work out just fine.
Because reassurance kept telling me that "Don't worry he's mine".
Slightest thought of unsure, worry for what's up ahead.
"Too late" then I said, pains were kept up till this date.

Moving on to next phase; so real and so true.
"Nothing would do us apart" "We'll stick together like glue"
Screw you and your words, actions don't match with what you said.
I'm on my knees, my heart's broken, now where the fuck are you today?

Play my body for your pleasure, use sweet words to my ears.
But what you did I couldn't measure, I've been fucked by my fears.
Thanks to you I couldn't trust on anyone I will know.
Be it now or be it then, oh how my fate should even flow?
All those madness, all those tears that you were crying for me.
Became so much of a lie behind the mask that I see.
What you want and what you need is all I ever have in me.
Trust, loyalty, money, virgin - fuck why you had to leave?

Sick and tired of the games that people throwing at me.
What about the love? What about the soul? Those are real genuine feels I need.
So much to ask for; was it to you it's hard to do?
Simple things I need or ask, you can't make it all come true.
All the more that you take and all was left inside of me;
Is an empty girl without a soul living up to harsh reality.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was relateable to your life isn't it? So talented. Stay positive and always keep up with ur passion. Singing, dancing, makeup and most importantly, eating.
Anonymous said…
If things had already been lost in the past, it's good. Good that you hated your past and etc. keep on going. Maybe it's good for you? Maybe it's helping you. Learn from the past. It's great that u've changed into a better person. I might not know what u had gone through or maybe i know because i've been reading your blogs whenever i know there is a new updates. Its interesting . Stay beautiful as always.

Popular Posts