??Resolutions??






Its already the 4th of January and @ 2:15am in the morning right now and I'm hungry at this late hour morning. Sucks. But then again let's not waste time and talk about my "new year goals" and shits.



1. Keep fit as fuck

Yea so if some of you guys checked out my instagram, you probably have seen the art of my muscle. HAHAHA just kidding. Its not even a work of art. As you can see, I'm not as fit or healthy as you think. I may look skinny&healthy but I'm not. Only the looks of my front view helps the look. But not the side. The fact that my belly is not smaller and flatter than my boobs; really saddens me. Go on. have a laugh at me. I really don't fucking care. As a start, I'm focusing on my abs more and squats.

2. Get rid of my disorders slowly

Yes.... Its not over yet. I'm struggling. To be honest, I can't keep up with it. It really is hard for me to overcome this. It feels like I'm in a never ending drowning situation. Short breaths, rapid heartbeats, cold sweats, self-consciousness, social anxiety, panic for no reason, the thirst for blood falls and many more. I really cant describe much. But I really am hoping to be better and to control them well enough for me to be okay. I know I can do this so have a heart for me and pray that all is well. That's all I ever need :-)

3. Dress like a lady

Hahaha! I might gonna have some problems with that because i'm still not over with the kind of style I love till up to date. I've always love to dress up weirdly and cool kinda shits but then coming to this new year, I had a little talk with my boy that  I should really start to change w the way I look. But hey, girls will always be girls. Some day they choose to dress up weird, other days they wanna look lovely, and maybe others wanna look like a tomboy. Who can blame that. But for me, it depends on my mood and the amount of apparels I have in my wardrobe. Really.

4. Learn to be more forgiving and should really learn to forget.

The word forget; makes me laugh. Like how can you not forget the shits you've been into all the while. Obviously you will remember. One thing for sure; GIRLS DON'T FORGET EASILY. And I find it stupid. Cause it sucks. You literally can't forget even the most smallest things. I'm the type of person who loves to forgive people even when they don't even deserves it. I don't know why. I just can't let the person live in self-guilt. Feels like I have to face it too but not letting them feel it. Let me be the one. Who feels the rest of the pain. I don't mind at all. Ya feel?

5. Begin A New Life

Have new friends (I WON'T FORGET THE REST OF MY BABIES), learn new things, distance myself from people that aren't worth my time, be focused, forget about the rest who used me, ignore them haters, be more chilled, dressed better, look better, stay fit, do everything with patience and determination, have future goals and be chasing them. Oh and to just be blessed w everything I have right now.

Pretty much that sums up everything I have to say right now. Took me long to figure out my resolutions. LOL. Next post I'll be talking about me. And yes, Story of Me. I'll reveal and spill out everything. And I really hope you guys can keep up with my blogs and stories. For now, goodnight :-) xx

swxxtrxvxngx

Comments

Popular Posts