Don't Tickle My Hopes

You know that feeling about hopes and expectations right? How does it feel to be hoping on something u wished for it to happen? To be waiting? Eager? Excited? Anxious? Fickle minded? 50-50 thoughts of two way traffic?

Advice:
Never put hope too much on a person or some things. No matter who or what it is. "Higher the expectations, the greater the disappointments" And I'm telling you, it is damn true. But if its not for you, I guess luck is always on your side.

Watching those love story or whatever it is, you hoped that it will someday happen to you. Am I right? Be it anything. I know you people have your own wishes or hopes for it to really happen. And all you're doing right now is to just wait right? Try not to. Think of the downfall side.

Note; 
My apologies if recently my blog post has been very different and negative. Am going thru hardships in which brings me thunderstorms attitude&mindset. I really hope you guys understand.

I've learnt to stop hoping to expect things to happen ever since I let go of my ex-mistake. I wouldn't name it my ex-boyfriend. Cause things were shitty between us. But anyways...
Why i've stopped? Its because it never turns out the way I always wanted. If you asked me what have I been asking for, and how many ''wishes'' or ''hopes'' I have, I can tell you that its alot. But then it all comes down to the most simplest thing; to be appreciated. Yet it is so hard.

You asked for one thing, but then people see them like as if you're asking for a bunch of it. Some people see them as hard when actually, it is so damn simple. Funny aye? It comes to a point where I'm so fucking tired to be hoping for something. Pretty much because the disappointments are so great that I got so fucking used to it. Which slowly lead me to become one emotionless person. I really cannot take the pain. And I prefer myself being in a state where I don't have to feel anything to care about.

Like I mention in my previous blog post; I don't want to feel any pain/hurt/heartbreaks/sadness. Yes I know everyone will have their own point of time where they will have to face the reality that things are repeating its history again. I cannot blame that. Because when it happens, it happens. And its for a reason.

When you're heartless, you want someone who can melt away your coldness. When you're sad, you hope that someone will cheer u up instantly. When you're in pain, you want someone to be there by your side and listen to all your problems. When you're being stubborn or ignorant, you want someone who can prove you wrong. When you're lack of love, you want someone who can show you the meaning of it. When you're in the dark, you're hoping someone will switch that light up for you and go thru with you together till the end. No matter how hard the situation is. You want that someone to NEVER give up on you and stay by your side ALL the TIME.

Am I right? There are more than that obviously. But these are some of the examples. I'm here to tell you that not all of these hopes that you wished for, can happen to you. Because this is the real world. You don't expect things to go on like the way you always wanted. There will ALWAYS be downfalls and disappointments along the way. And you got to learn to face it alone. You cannot always depend on someone alot because by then, how will you ever know that you're entirely ready to be fucking independent to support yourself on your own in the future?

It hurts. Yes. Always does. And always will be. My life has been full of positivity but when things get out of hand, negativity replaces them. There are people out there that loves to bring me down. Put a shame on me. Laughing at me. Make me feel worthless and useless. A LOT.  People that I'm close to with has the common question for me. "how can you even tolerate them? how can you ever be this patient? what makes you think positive so quick? if i were you, i don't think i'm able to withstand the madness around me" etc.


Don't ask me. I just tend to say "let them be. its okay. Just move on." I bet you guys asking why so simple? Basically, Its them givin the opinions. Not me. And I let their opinions be free and open. Plus I don't care at about their motherfucking sayings. Its just an opinion, not an official statement. Secondly, I don't want to add on more drama into my life with all these useless hates and feed backs. I don't add on to the fire. Why should i? Is it worth it? I mean, what do I even get in the end? Trophy for winning the battle of keyboard warriors in the internet? Lmao. Stop. Don't tickle me.

I need to turn in now as I'm super exhausted from work. Likewise, I'll update again later once I've waken up from my sleep. hehees for now, goodnight swxxtixs <3

swxxtrxvxngx




Comments

Popular Posts