Perfectionist? No.

You think we all humans are perfect? Lol never. Well sorry for that lame opening ???? I know its very common to say it. But hey, isn't it the fact? I feel so worried to be looking at pictures with such fake edits of themselves. I'm talking about photo shoots pictures, selfies taken and then, oneself  tries to change the flaws on their face and make it look so damn perfect like it never existed.

Yeah I should rather just mind my own business and let people do whatever they want. True enough. But I'm not trying to say that they should change or something. No. What I'm trying to say here is that, they should really consider to lessen the edits because one small change could make a big difference. Like seriously. I mean come on, nobody is perfect in flaws. no one. You don't have to change the way you look just so to impress others.

That is really not necessary. If you're trying to say like you wanna make your appearance better then go for it. No harm. For example, like if you got a really bad acne or scars on your face then go ahead make it better. If you're plus size because you ate too much or too skinny till people thought that you're anorexic and you wanna go on a diet or wanna do more exercise to make your body into a good shape just the way you like it, then why not? The important thing is that you're happy on yourself. Cause that's more important. Happiness is like a need in life.

Main subject here is that I'm talking about the edits, the digital ones where you specifically use an app or do some photoshop to change the whole look of yours. Like seriously? Don't do that. It's really bothering. I mean only to me, I don't know about the rest of you. Especially the media photos and all. Take those celebrities for examples. One minute I'm looking at the real photo of Kim Kardashian. But then the next minute when I saw the edited version, bam. HUGE diferrence. It's like the fact that she's plus size, but then they edit her to look skinny. Or Vice Versa. Either one.

That's what I meant. In the real world, everyone out there is already beautiful and handsome on their ownselves. Its just that  they can't see that in them yet. Is just a matter of choice whether to improve themselves more or to dragged themselves being less of their own. Its a choice. Nobody is stopping. Everyone has their own flaws. Like me, I have dark eyebags but still I have no choice but to live with it. I have stretch marks on my thighs, my stomach area, my hips. I don't have thigh gaps. I woke up with horrible hairstyle and ending up in a final weird sleeping position. I have bad scars on my face. I even have small pupil in my eyes ( Which im still not happy about it ). Its like my pupil size doesn't match the size of my wholesome eyes. I'm skinny but I kept complaining like as if I'm so fat --Typical skinny girl sayings--
I know. Shh

I'm sure most of you have some of that too. And to be honest, I always find all those plus size size girls pretty and beautiful with just the way they look. Just imagine, when they grow up and they change their looks and become one of those sexy skinny girls? I'll be so damn jealous. No joke. I just find them attractive. No reason why??? Like I said, just don't try to alter too much on yourself. it'll spoil. Keep it less and natural.

 Trust me, It's better. I used to put on layers of make up on me so often, that one day, it struck into me tellin that I should try not to be so harsh on my skin. Like I should keep it less and simple. Not too much and its just nice. One day, you'll love it. At first, you may felt insecure to the extreme but sooner or later, you'll will rather choose to be less than more. Why? Because its better that way. Lesser is better :)

But if its a must to you to do it, then do it. Whatever makes you happy and satisfied, go ahead. No one's stopping. At the end of the day, its you who is happy. Not me. Slowly you'll learn to accept the flaws that you owned. Maybe after the acceptance, who knows, you could love your own flaws. Nothing is perfect. Skinny is beautiful. Plus size is beautiful. Short is cute. Tall is just nice. Reminder, this is only my opinion about digital edits and alterations. No intention to pin point at people or to judge either. This a just another opinion not an official statement. Get that straight. 

No one borns to look like barbie or ken. Being so damn fine and flawless and all. What the hell? No. That is never gonna happen. Impossible. Try to love yourself and your own flaws. And maybe one day your flaws will love you for accepting them like it is. By then you'll love yourself more without noticing them. Secretly, you'll gained confidence from there because you know you love yourself more than anything else and nothing else bothers to let you down. Perfectionist yourself? No.

Swxxtrxvxngx
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts