Upset But All Is Well

Hey guys! It me, and i'm back on blogging and I've miss a lot of few cool stuffs around me lately. I feel so left out and outdated and how awful is that? Anyways, things had not been doing so well as I always wanted because there's been a few things that's been going on for some time. First of all, I recently lost my most precious grandma. I couldn't stop grieving so much because she means a lot to me. I cant even sleep well for the past one week.

Secondly, I just started working at Takashimaya. Started off only as a sales promoter. Well, its my first time working in retails but then again, all is well. For me. Third, I'm actually too broke because my pay will only arrive at the end of the month.Of December. Yeap. That's right. I'm being broke for a month to be precise. like literally. no money. no cash or anything. Just bringing home cooked food to work and save some cents to afford myself on some hot tea or milo when I had my breaks in between. How sad is that? But likewise, its kinda worth saving.

Lastly, this just happened a few days ago; my phone died all the way till now. And its not being alive on me. Takin' it as a no phone challenge. Like I said, i'm too broke. Too broke that the fact that I can't even afford myself to even buy a new charger cable. I swear my life is so pathetic. But then again, I'm still thankful. It pisses me off because I just bought a new cable but it cost only 8 bucks (I'm on budget). BUT, it didnt even last me for a month but only 2 weeks. troubles with life ll the time. But its okay :")

As a start, I'm writing this blog to make it like an introduction before I'm starting to write on a new fresh blogpost soon. I'm gonna share with you guys about how some people thinks about appreciations and the importance of being there for someone. Should you viewers know that I'm the type who mostly write up based on general points of views and not almost everytime sharing about my personal views. I'm no expert in all these but I love sharing what I have in minds. I dont tend to follow people footsteps in being like what they are now. I may get the ideas from them but actually, besides reading about their own views, it also made me into someone wiser. to think and make the right choices of my own. the beauty of sharing.

I wanna make my own footprints because by the time I'm able to step on it, and leave a mark, it pretty shows that I'm learning how to walk. Slowly and steadily. And when I can, I'll leave that prints behind till the end. Till then, I'll smile wide because somebody else will definitely see them. To study. And to learn. Just like how I did (;


Comments

Popular Posts